Quote of the Week

I feel the need, the need for speed!!!!

-Maverick, the movie "Top Gun"

Friday, January 23, 2009

YESSS ITS FRIDAY!!!!

Thank goodness. Its finally Friday. Hey, do you know what time it is (glance over at nearest clock)? No, its not hammer time lmao, ITS PARTY TIME!!!! Weekends, plus nothing to do, equals parties. Oh wait, the X Games 13 is on all weekend (plus college basketball and NHL all star game), so never mind. I guess ill party by myself cuz Im such a special guy lol. Ten points to the reader who can figure out which song that reference came from (not my little sister). Ill give the answer to my little quiz at the end of my post, maybe. Anywho, ummm I dont know what else to write about. Hmmm, oh yea my pop is sending me some mulah, so thats cool. Part of it is to get new tags for the easy bake (inside joke), so I cant blow it all on drugs. Lol, dont do drugs kiddies. Itll mess up your developing brain. Wait till your an adult and you have a fully developed brain to stupify. Ok, despite my jokes, seriously dont. Ill post lata tonight so I wwill give the answer to my quiz tonight. Peace

No comments: