Quote of the Week

I feel the need, the need for speed!!!!

-Maverick, the movie "Top Gun"

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Post

Nothing much happening today, I'm just hanging out. My last day at work was Sunday seems how I'm going back to school. That is, I'm a sophmore at College of William and Mary. I start next week and going back to class is definately much better than working at McDonald's, although the experience is definately a motivation for going to college. Every once in a while, I will publish reviews about almost anything including anime, rock bands, and movies. Ill post later on today.

1 comment:

write term paper said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

write term paper-Term Paper Sampale