Quote of the Week

I feel the need, the need for speed!!!!

-Maverick, the movie "Top Gun"

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

IDK, Can you imagine that I have a better title?

Well, it turns out that there was an armed robbery of a united bank down the street from my house. The 2 teens tried to get away on a motor scooter and went down Route 1 where they were stopped in a school parking lot (Im assuming Freedom High). They were caught. Some people are soooo stupid. Oddly enough, Ive seen a motor scooter that looked very similar one day while I was waiting for the bus one day, hmmmmm. Anyway, I cant wait until the olympics start at 8pm tonight. That Micheal Phelps guy is supposed to be competing for two more gold medals tonight. Ok, now I love the United States and all of its glory but can somebody other than the US and China win medals? I mean come on now, give us something interesting. But since thats never going to happen, I hope that the US beats china in every competition cuz the Chinese get so much bias preference in competition. Im going to stop this topic now since I know that Im going to get some colorful comments from my family. Tonight Im gonna have one of my favorite dinners, STOUFFER'S MAC AND CHEESE!!!!!! I think you might be able to tell I cant wait for dinner. Um, that's all of the random thoughts that I have for now so stay tuned. Same bat time, same bat channel lol.

1 comment:

Himitsu said...

*glomp* I do have to say this, the chinese and the united states are power houses for sports and almost everything else. Does it really surprise you that we have alot of medals?