Quote of the Week

I feel the need, the need for speed!!!!

-Maverick, the movie "Top Gun"

Friday, October 17, 2008

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Ok, last post was in September. It is now almost the end of october and I have not posted anything for this month. That is depressing, its almost razor time depressing. Lol, just joking kiddies and germs, dont cut yourselves. Anywhoo, school is going really well. I took 2 tests and a quiz recently, two out of the three were general chemestry (last one was an american history test). The scores were one high C, one A, and lastly a perfect score. My favorite house chore of late has been cutting up firewood into fireplace lengths with a bow saw. I dont use a chain saw because all of that physical labor is good for the bod. Um, I got into an arguement with my lady on monday. Both she and I made some valid points. Everything now though is cool and should be for sometime. The job hunt has turned up a local outdoor yard work slash construction business that cannot seem to keep employees due to the physical demands of the job. It looks right up my alley and I will give the dude a call once I return from visiting the rents on my fall break this weekend. Um, its 1120pm and I cant think of anything else to post right now. As usual, will post when I remember. Im out...

No comments: